Hideaway Valley Property Owners Association
Board of Trustees MeetingAll Members WelcomeSaturday, May 30th, 1:30p.m.Hideaway Valley Pavilion / Common Area
- 1. Status of Association Documents/Checkbook/Mail
- 2. Discussion of future course of action
- 3. Update on road work
- After sending the ballots at your expense, he hired a lawyer with your money to try and stop the counting of the ballots and annual election.
- Would not seat the new trustees at the annual meeting claiming they could not be seated until May 1.
- A board meeting was called and noticed for April 27 and the officers positions were established. Roy was not happy with the results and chose to abandon the meeting taking all the corporate documents, checkbook, and records with him. Brian Cook chose to stay but was less than cooperative or congenial. Although he was voted in as the VP, he refused the office and abstained from further voting.
- Without board authority or approval and unbeknownst to the newly elected trustees, got some other members to go over all the ballots and try to invalidate them with any tiny mistake they could find.
- First he claimed that Kurtis and Vicki had not won the election and only Becky could be seated.
- Later he claimed that Kurtis and Viki were valid but Becky was not.
- Because he
is trying to stifle the association as has been his pattern in the
past, he has made efforts to stop any information or progress that
the board should make, including personally interfering with the
association mail at the post office without any legal documentation.
He is acting like a dictator, not a trustee. He fails to achknowlege that a trustee is a position of trust and service not power.
There has been no proper board meeting or action to allow this man to do as he pleases with our business, our money, and our community. This is totally improper and unnecessary--there are proper channels to go through if you disagree with things--but turning into a modern day bully who chooses to hoard records and checkbooks and won't let newly voted members take their turn at service...this is a blatant breach of trust.
One concernd member's opinion, Tom L
PS. Please try to attend and support this board for progress.